Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frontier Days

We made it to the annual frontier days parade. Steph and the kids came down for the weekend, grandpa and grandma Rood, Kristi, mom and dad and the kids and I. We had a great time. Mom and dad and Steph took the girls to the rodeo Friday night while Brian and I kept the boys, didn't want to tackle that one. The girls had a blast together as always and took advantage of the time with each other since it had been a while. Kayla seems to be a her moms lately when they are home, so we try to make sure it happens as much as possible. The boys loved the parade with all the horses although Parker kept moooing at the horses. We took them down to the petting zoo that they had at the fairground so they had a chance to see more animals. I'm glad that we have tried to keep up the tradition of going each year, it will give the kids something to remember doing as a family while they were growing up like we remember going with grandpa and grandma Rood every year. Great times!!!!


Papa taking Parker for a walk before the parade starts...

Livy Lou getting a close up. I was touched, she let me pull out her second tooth!!



Parker and Nana resting at the park...


Petting zoo


No comments: