Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Crazy life
Well as some may not know we have been staying at mom and dad's since the end of June. I think things have been going fairly good and just hope and pray that mom and dad aren't getting sick of us being there. We haven't figured out what Parker is going to do when we move, since he is attached to PAPA. Papa has his ways with his boys. Papa is either erkin (workin), mow en (mowing), or bye-bye, but when he's home Parker knows where he's at. I'm still working 3 days a week wishing it were less, but gotta do what ya gotta do. The kids started at another new daycare today. There were issues that I wasn't very please about happening so I got them outta there. They are going to Patti's now. She used to watch Heather, Danielle and Tyler after my mom stoppped watching them and I would get them after school very often so I know her. Parker didn't even cry this morning, so that much be a good sign. I felt so much better leaving him. I tell ya this mom thing and them holding your heart is a hard thing. I hate not feeling ok while being at work and wondering if he's ok. I totally trust her. Well I will post some pics now of what's been going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment