Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school

Kayla's first day of school is today. She was a little nervous with it being a new school this year. She thinks it's pretty cool that she is going to the same school that I did. She will be getting on the bus at 7:25am, yes that's right..WOW.. So that means I have to get up at 6:45...WOW.. She wanted to ride the bus today as long as I met her at school when she got off the bus to take her to her classroom. I stood at the end of the drive with her and explained to her where she needed to stand so the bus driver could see her, but had to stay back from the road. I seemed weird I have to tell ya to be standing out there with her at the bus stop. It made me stop and think about how much her and I cherish each other. How much she has taught me as a person and how much I have taught her as a little girl. Anyway I don't want to start crying again....Parker and I got there about 10 minutes before she did. I saw her before she saw me, she was looking around and looking worried because she didn't see me. She lite up as soon as she saw Parker and I. I got teary eyed, it made me feel so special. I can't believe how much she has grown physically and mentally in the last 5 years. She has become such a good girl and pray that she will continue her growth in the right path. I am so proud of her and love her so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's getting so big!!!