Saturday, June 28, 2008
YEAH FOR THE POTTY!!!
This morning I was going to the bathroom and Parker was in there with me. He got in the closet and got out the potty seat and wanted me to get off the toilet. By the time I was finished he had his pj pants off and trying to get his diaper off. I set him up there and was showing him that he needs to push his wee wee down when he goes pee, so of course he was doing it too. So smart. Then he started to push I thought for sure he was just making the noises, but no he wasn't. He went poopy on the potty!!! I couldn't believe it. Of course then he was all excited and clapping because I was just about in tears because I was so excited. I was yelling for Kayla to get the camera. After we got pictures done it was time to get off. He didn't want to. Kayla thought that was funny. So I let him sit there for about 5 minutes and finally got him off. We had to go wake daddy up and tell him. We were all so excited. I think this was more exciting than his first steps because he got the seat by himself and knew what he was doing. He picks up on things so fast these days, it's almost scary. We shall see how long this lasts. I am going to get the potty chair out today. YEAH FOR PARKER!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job little man! YAY for you and NO diapers!!!!
Post a Comment