I know it's past, but I just remembered that we took pics of the kids in the lake on Memorial Day. We were at his parents and they wanted to go in the water although it was only 63 in the water. Kayla was showing him what you can do with mud too as you can see by all of it on his life jacket. Parker wanted to go swimming,but we didn't want them to put their heads under water because of the temp. He loves to swim though and Kayla is doing great at swimming. Despite her fear just last summer. She wants to swim without her lifejacket too. Huge step for her. We are proud of her. They go swimming on Wednesdays for daycare at the high school. She is excited. I'm going to go up there her first time and watch her.

No comments:
Post a Comment