Thursday, December 20, 2007
Christmas Journey
Tonight we are heading out to southern Illinois and will be back Christmas Eve. We are hoping that Parker will sleep most of the way tonight, as it is a 7 hour drive. We will be having Christmas with his mom's family on saturday night and with his dad on sunday. It will be a busy quick trip, but will be nice to see everyone and most haven't seen Parker yet. It's hard to believe that he is almost a year old too. Hold on! I have to tell you something real quick before I gotta go, but he broke my heart for the first time this morning. I dropped him off at daycare and he always cries that is until today. I was holding him and he pushed me to let him down, so I did and he took off to play with the kids and hide under the slide. Well it was time to say goodbye so I did and he waved and said BYE-BYE and that was IT..... no crying for MAMA...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so . . . I know you're back so where are all the pics sis?
Post a Comment