Parker is now at the age of discovery. While I'm cooking in the kitchen he likes to be in there with me, so I let me play with whatever is safe that he finds. Well this day it was napkins and his water bottles. And then after I had that cleaned up he moved to the spices. Needless to say it was a mess to pick up from them being shredded to pieces, but he did have fun and he wasn't getting into something he couldn't have.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Keeping occupied
Parker is now at the age of discovery. While I'm cooking in the kitchen he likes to be in there with me, so I let me play with whatever is safe that he finds. Well this day it was napkins and his water bottles. And then after I had that cleaned up he moved to the spices. Needless to say it was a mess to pick up from them being shredded to pieces, but he did have fun and he wasn't getting into something he couldn't have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
When did you learn how to cook?
how fun !! maybe alex and parker can clean nanas cupboards out , hee heee :) she has lots of fun stuff !!!
Post a Comment