Friday, February 13, 2009

Wonderful gifts

Uncle Matt and Carly were out of town for her birthday the weekend of Parker's party so he came over the other night to give him his gift. What else can I say but "that's what uncles are for" it's a very noise toy.



Parker wanted to share his toys with papa

3 comments:

Pam Wickman said...

I was just telling James about those helmet things last night! I want to get one for Evan when he's big enough. Too fun!!
Parker is so big. He is so cute still :) You are one proud Mommy, as it should be.
There is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you guys. Mostly because Evan is wearing mostly Alex and Parker hand-me-downs. THANK YOU! I'm going to save some for Kim, just in case it's a boy.

Melissa said...

Thanks Pam, I am a very proud mommy. He is my world and love every day. He is becoming quite the chatter box. Yesterday he called me a goober cause we were being silly. You never know what he's gonna say from one minute to the next. What size is Evan in because I'm going to be going thru all the totes again soon to weed some out.

Pam said...

Evan is a BIG boy! He is already in 18 month. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is starting to talk a little bit. He likes to come in a room and yell, Hi Dad! Melts James' heart every time.