Friday, October 31, 2008

Hearts prayer

How great is our God? There are many times that we all are put in positions that we question him and ask why.... how can I handle this... show me how...lighten my heart oh God...why are you doing this to me...I've had enough lately. I question these things this week yet my heart is settled and know that God is in control because I am allowing him to show me the way. He has opened my heart and opened my eyes to know that he is in control. Heal my heart oh God, make it ever true. You are great and almighty.

As Thanksgiving is coming closer I think of all the things that God has provided for us this last year and am very greatful for everyday that he gives us.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Times like those are hard. I hope you're continuing to feel confident in God's sovereignty and love for you...even if your emotions are telling you something different!