Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Learning young
I have to tell you I am proud of the chores that I am trying to teach Parker now. I don't know if you would necessarily call them chores, but helping mommy. He is just 12 1/2 months old and after he gets his diaper changes he picks it up and throws it in the trash without me saying anything and when we change clothes he puts he dirty ones in the hamper. You definatley have to say that kids learn what they see if it's a consistant habbit. He is such a good boy when he's tired he goes to the door for upstairs and knocks on it,climbs up the stairs and heads right for his bed. Not a peep, goes right to sleep. If we are playing and he starts to whine and I know it's nap time all I have to say are you ready for nap or bed and he darts for the stairs! I never imagined that I would love being a mommy sooo much. I wouldn't ever replace it in this world. One thing that I don't like right now though is that loves his bed and won't fall asleep with me on the couch anymore. I miss that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job sissy! Keep up the hard work and it'll all pay off as he grows! Its amazing seeing you and Steph being Mommy's and I hope some day to join that club too. . . Love you tons!
Post a Comment