I can't believe it's almost here my baby is going to be 1 on the 24th. Time has flown by sooo fast and I love every minute. I took him to get his pictures done yesterday and almost cried. You can't say he isn't absolutely handsome.
Parker made me feel so good this morning when he wanted to come to me, without any prompting. I had witnesses. You have a real cute boy there! Love the pictures. He must know I am a grandma!! It was good to see you both today. ~Cathy Luter
4 comments:
absolutely adorable !
I love the outfit, hee heee Mr. Bear will be happy to have his clothes back on LOLL!!!!!
OH MY GOSH! That's all I can say!!
He is SO CUTE!! He sure has his Mommy's looks :)
Parker made me feel so good this morning when he wanted to come to me, without any prompting. I had witnesses. You have a real cute boy there! Love the pictures. He must know I am a grandma!! It was good to see you both today.
~Cathy Luter
Post a Comment